A Human Anatomy
Miscellaneous - Anatomy
What's Anatomy today?
- A modern definition of the subject of anatomy.
Conference Announcement: Telemedicine and the Law
- A Landmark Conference: Resolving the Legal, Ethical and
Policy Challenges to Medical Information Technology, July
13-14, 1995,Pasadena Center, Pasadena, CA, Ph. (303) 572-5490.
The Medical Research Council of Canada
- The Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) is the major
federal agency responsible for funding biomedical research in
Science and Technology - Networking Guide for British Columbia
- This guide, which has been prepared by the Ministry of
Employment and Investment, documents private and public sector
science and technology information sources, services, programs
and contacts. It is intended to assist both the public and
private sector in the identification of expertise, assistance
and technology-based opportunities.
BC Science & Technology Awareness Guide
- It is a guide to science and technology awareness
activities and resources available throughout the province. It
is intended to be used as a reference guide for educators,
groups or institutions interested in organizing science
awareness initiatives at the school and community level.
The Cyberspace Telemedicine Office
- This is a commercial service provider for health care
professionals and patients. It is designed to be a one stop
shop for health and wellness information, products, and
services. Membership is required for full access.
Association of Students of the Radiologic Sciences
- The Association of Students of the Radiologic Sciences
(ASRS) is an international society organized for students
affiliated or interested in radiology, radiologic technology,
medical imaging, nuclear medicine, health physics,and
Injury Control Resource Information Network
- A dynamic list of Internet accessible resources broadly
related to the field of injury research and control.
University of Florida - Medical Informatics
- A good site for all sorts of new technological developments
in the medical community.
Physician Assistant Home Page
- The internet's first and foremost resource for and about
the Physician Assistant profession.
- DeathNET offers a wide range of materials related to the
legal, moral, medical, historical and cultural aspects of human
mortality. Most of these materials are not readily available
from any other source on or off the Internet.
The Walter Reed Medical Museum
- Just a bit of information on the Walter Reed Medical
Museum, located in Washington, D.C., the largest medical museum
in the country. Its collection of historical as well as
pathological materials comprise a fascinating display.
- The Interactive BodyMind Information System - a non-profit
organization dedicated to reuniting the art of healing and the
science of medicine. This WWW site offers information about and
materials from IBIS. It is NOT a working version of IBIS. In
the not too distant future an on-line WWW version of IBIS will
be available for health care professionals.
Neural and Multimedia Center
- This is a neural and multimedia center for solving
real-world problems including VLSI CAD, medical imaging,
molecular biology, operations research, mathematics, games,
management science, and computer-art.
Newton Medical Applications
- A web site devoted to medical applications of the Newton
PDA. Medicine is one field that can benefit from convenient and
online access to large amounts of reference information, as
well as handheld access to communications and analysis